A blog about my experience growing up with both Taiwanese and African heritage, and my love for classic Chinese music,arts and culture.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Random Family photos.......

Since leaving the Taiwanese army in the 70s, my Dad have since travel all over the world working for the Taiwanese agriculture mission in mainly developing nations.
Dad when he first came to Africa in the early 70s.

Here is a picture of my Mom in the 70s.

Here are some pictures of my Dad in Papua new Guinea in 1992.

Inspecting the harvest in the Solomon Islands in 1997.


My Dad in this recent picture in the south African country of Malawi,
he has since been assigned to the south pacific.

My mom and me today.

1 comment:

马克 WíGz said...

Hello, you have such an interesting family background.

I do also like classical and older Chinese music as well as modern there is a lot i haven’t listed, the problem with older music though is that its very hard to get hold of here in the UK

i will read through you're blog =] thanks for the message.

-WiGz