A blog about my experience growing up with both Taiwanese and African heritage, and my love for classic Chinese music,arts and culture.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Another one of the legendary Teresa Teng song......


Here is another one of my all time favorite Teresa Teng 鄧麗君 song, its call 我只在乎你 or i only care about you. i first heard this song when i was a kid growing up in Africa, it was and is still is one of my Dad's favorite.

More then a decade has passed since Teresa Teng died from a severe asthma attack in the Thai city of Chiang Mai, but her songs and delicate appearance remain vivid for millions of Chinese speaking people around the world, she will live forever in all of her fans hearts.

1 comment:

Bicyclesidewalk said...

You know I really like Teresa Teng. She is something else in Japan too. You can't go wrong with the song 風從那裏來 - perhaps a song the same acclaim as the Sukiyaki JPN song if I dare compare the two...
And you really got me - When I first heard the song in Africa! Just goes to show, man Chinese/Taiwanese folks adapt to almost any place on this planet - amazing.