A blog about my experience growing up with both Taiwanese and African heritage, and my love for classic Chinese music,arts and culture.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

More shopping and more sightseeing in Taipei........


Went again with my Dad and brothers into Taipei city yesterday, and spent the day at all of my favorite spots in the city. I am really going to miss this place when i go back to the states.

My dad and i bargain with this guy at the mall.





Some random pictures of a shopping center in Taipei.



Walking with my dad and brother on a street in Taipei.




some street scenes in Taipei.

Dad pose for picture in Taipei.


With my brothers and dad in Taipei


Dad and my little brother Nikie.


I finally got to try my first stinky tofu, and what can i say..... it wasn't that bad at all.

2 comments:

Yellow Rebel said...

These pictures are great. Gotta put Taiwan on the bucket list of vacations.

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. Brings back so many memories. I've been to Taipei twice(both times during summer time) and have had great memories from that period in my life(i was a lot younger). Taipei must be totally different during the winter months. I can't wait to visit again someday in the future!!!!