A blog about my experience growing up with both Taiwanese and African heritage, and my love for classic Chinese music,arts and culture.

Friday, March 28, 2008

A new Teresa Teng fan??.........

I think i may have made my daughter a big Teresa Teng fan too, the baby will not sleep unless i play miss Teng hit song Tian mi mi 甜 蜜 蜜 or sweet honey. i hope like both her father, and grandfather before her she can learn to appreciate great music from great singers before her time.




My friends sometimes laugh and think i am crazy and too old fasion because i listen to Miss Teng, and not Jay Chou, or some of the younger singers of our generations. don't get me wrong, i love Jay Chou and some of these younger artist of our time, but i love classic chinese music, and would pick Teresa Teng over Jay Chou anyday.

No comments: