A blog about my experience growing up with both Taiwanese and African heritage, and my love for classic Chinese music,arts and culture.

Monday, February 4, 2008

Random Pictures....

Its been really cold lately in our part of the world, but hey this Minnesota right? we love our snow and cold weather out here, and besides you get to spend a lot of time with your family when its cold outside. here are some random pictures of a typical winter day in my life.



I get to spend time with the wife and kid


She is such a darling to be with.

My kid means the world to me

Keira is always finding ways to go outside and play in the snow.



This has been the scene outside for the past couple of weeks



snow, snow, snow, and more snow all over the place.


We like to stay home and cook lots and lots of food


Hungry anyone?


So it is really all not that bad, I love my State, and i really can't imagine myself living anywhere else.

No comments: