A blog about my experience growing up with both Taiwanese and African heritage, and my love for classic Chinese music,arts and culture.

Monday, May 18, 2009

A Classic song by Feng Fei Fei 鳳飛飛..................


Old picture of us in Liberia, Africa in 1982, my dad is the first on the right, i am the kid with the red or orange shirt and short black pants, with my uncle holding me, my brother is behind the bike, and my cousin mei mei is infront the bike.

As more of you can tell by now, i am really into classic and traditional Chinese music.. i grew up listening to these songs, and it really brings back a lot of happy memories growing up as a kid in the 80s in an interracial home....
My father would come from work and would played these beautiful songs while he and his friends drink and play Mahjong 麻将. My brother and i would run and played with the other Chinese kids who will come to visit us, it really was quite a time.

Here is one of those classic song by the the one and only Feng Fei Fei 鳳飛飛.....



Feng Fei Fei songs and voice brings up lots of old and happy memories....
What a true Diva..........

No comments: