A blog about my experience growing up with both Taiwanese and African heritage, and my love for classic Chinese music,arts and culture.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Some great Oldies by Li Mao Shan 李茂山........................



Lately i have been listening to some golden oldies from veteran Taiwanese singer and really one of my favorite performers li mao shan 李茂山. If really you are a lover of sad Chinese love songs, he is the guy you want.

Here are some of my personal favorite song s from the Talented singer.......

李茂山 - Li Mao Shan - Xin Sheng Lei Hen - 心聲淚痕




李茂山 - Li Mao Shan - Yi Qu Ji Zhe Yin - 一 曲寄知音






What a truly remarkable singer, I grew up listening to beautiful music like these,and i can swear they don't make anything like these anymore. It is my hope when i get to Taiwan in December, i can find and collect more of his music.

No comments: