A blog about my experience growing up with both Taiwanese and African heritage, and my love for classic Chinese music,arts and culture.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Heavenly voice of Tong Li 童 麗.........................


If you are really into classic Chinese folk music as i am, then you have to check out the beautiful voice of Chinese singer 童 麗 Tong Li. her voice is just heavenly, even if you don't understand the language you will be blown away by her beautiful singing.

Here are a couple of my personal favorites.......

孟姜女 by 童丽 Tong Li




船歌 by 童丽 Tong Li




童丽/王浩 - 杏花溪之恋




I absolutely love her voice! and i love how her songs, she has one of the sweetest voice i have ever heard.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Hi Michael, thanks for dropping by. Yeah, I don't update my blog much...gotten too lazy! Right now I'm sick with a cold, so no Halloween parties for me :-(

Are you still coming to Taiwan? Let me know.

Hope all is well with your family. Your daughter is precious. Treasure these times; they grow so quickly.

My 'little girl' (19 years old!) recently sent me this (I Loved Her First), and there was no way I could listen to the words without crying.

Take care,
Steve

Away From The Brink said...

Here is another nice one...

http://goo.gl/LLDNb