A blog about my experience growing up with both Taiwanese and African heritage, and my love for classic Chinese music,arts and culture.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Family time................................

Its been an awesome but busy couple of weeks, i have been having a blast spending a lot of time with my daughter and the rest of the family.
Here are a couple of pictures and video of what i have been up to......









And i love this Video of me bugging Keira....








Keira is so funny

1 comment:

Steve said...

You're daughter is precious! But of course I don't have to tell you that. Thanks for sharing the video of Keira; it reminds me of my own kids when they were that small (wasn't it just yesterday?!). I'll be visiting them in just two more days...my first trip back to the US in almost 2 years :-)

Enjoy every minute you can with your daughter--they grow up before you know it.