A blog about my experience growing up with both Taiwanese and African heritage, and my love for classic Chinese music,arts and culture.

Friday, November 27, 2009

My own Bizarre food moment....................

Andrew Zimmern.

One of my favorite shows on cable is the travel channel's bizarre food hosted by Andrew Zimmern.
On Bizarre Foods, you see Andrew traveling the world and eating basically anything that walks or craw, eating local cuisines that may seem bizarre for you and me. This show is fun, entertaining, educational, and makes you hungry and grosses you out at the same time.

Here is an episode of bizarre food with Andrew in Taiwan...





I am usually really particular about what i eat, and when i do go out to eat i usually just stay with what i know on the menu, but my friend Tony insisted that we try this South east Asian restaurant in the Uptown neighborhood of Minneapolis, it was my own bizarre food moment to say the least.....
Here is some of what is what i had......

The Duck feet was actually very tasty......


I think this was the pig intestine

This was by far the best on menu.....

The food was good, but i doubt it is something i will be trying again anytime soon.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.