A blog about my experience growing up with both Taiwanese and African heritage, and my love for classic Chinese music,arts and culture.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

More beautiful songs from Timi Zhou 卓依婷.....

Over the past month now i have just become a huge, huge fan of Taiwanese singer Timi Zhou 卓依婷 , she reminds me so so much of the Legendary Teresa Teng, infact she is also known for singing miss Teng's songs, and has been called her "second generation" because they both share the same soft voice and a similar singing style.
I just bought her 1997 hokkien album entitle 恋梦(Love Dream) and i love it.

Here are two beautiful videos from the talented songstress...
卓依婷 - 小雨 (Small Rain)









卓依婷---一把小雨伞





She is just a great singer, and i can't wait till i have all her album in my collection

1 comment:

ADuu said...

我也很喜欢卓依婷的歌,你经常听吗?