A blog about my experience growing up with both Taiwanese and African heritage, and my love for classic Chinese music,arts and culture.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Sad Day................

My father in law passed away over the week end, it was sudden, and we were all shock. he was a very nice man who did not really say much, we will all really miss him.




My late father in law was Buddhist, so we had to give him a Buddhist ceremony.


A partial view of the house were the Monks live.



Members of the family at the funeral.


The Kids had to become Monks for a day.


It was about zero degree outside and we had to get everything ready.


My Brother in law i think did most of the work, he is truly a resourceful guy.

1 comment:

Steve4nLanguage said...

My sincere condolences to you and your wife.

Judging by the snow in the photos, I'm guessing that he lived in Minnesota also?