A blog about my experience growing up with both Taiwanese and African heritage, and my love for classic Chinese music,arts and culture.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Family video Albulm........................

I have been so busy with work and school, but it will all be worth it in a couple of months.
My brother and i will be going to mainland China on a 12 days three city tour of Beijing, Honk Kong, and Shanghai.I am really looking forward to it. In the main time My family is doing great, Keira started school,and we really don't have anything to complain about.
I really don't have anything else to post today except this video i made of my Family.

The song in the video is by the beautiful Tong Li of China, and its call 髮如雪 Fa ru xue.
(Hair like snow)



Thank you all so much again for stopping by.

1 comment:

Angels said...

It's good work. It is very useful to have such memory for future...