A blog about my experience growing up with both Taiwanese and African heritage, and my love for classic Chinese music,arts and culture.

Monday, January 10, 2011

farewell dinner party ...........

Well as the saying goes.... all good things must come to an end, after an amazing couple of weeks in Taiwan, its time to head home. but before we go our family decided to throw us a farewell dinner party. It was really great, to be among all these people, some of them i did not even know, but they were family, and it was great to be among family.



Some of my uncles at the dinner....




My dad two younger sisters, i call them Aunty number 3 and 4 for short.

Aunty number 4, i can swear this woman is the best cook in all Taiwan....

After dinner we all pose for pictures one last time, i will miss these people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooh!! I love your family! I have inserted your blog addie in one of my blog posts. I loovvvee your daughter and will be looking up Teresa Teng. Do check my 'sprouting' blog on learning Chinese.

Besosss