A blog about my experience growing up with both Taiwanese and African heritage, and my love for classic Chinese music,arts and culture.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

From one Generation to the next...................

Miss Keira Liu the next generation of Teresa Teng's Fan I hope.....


My daughter's favorite song is My beloved little horse wagon 我心爱的小马车 by Teresa Teng, i hope some day when she is old enough she will really get to appreciate the magic that was Teresa Teng. When we were kids growing up my Dad played her all the time..... we knew her voice and her songs instantly when we heard them, now my kid wants to listen to this song all the time, in the car, at home which is really great.




Teresa Teng 鄧麗君 ----- My beloved little horse wagon 我心爱的小马车



Here is one of my favorite Hokkien songs again from Miss Teng....

鄧麗君 ~~ 碎心戀



Rest in peace Teresa, Rest in peace................

No comments: