A blog about my experience growing up with both Taiwanese and African heritage, and my love for classic Chinese music,arts and culture.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hoping Taiwan will touch my heart too..................



I am off to Taiwan in two days to visit Dad, and the rest of the other extended families including aunts, and uncles who i have not seen since i was a kid, and can you believe i am still not packed yet?? I have a lot of things planned as soon as i clear immigration and leave Taoyuan international airport, I told my Dad the first thing i will probably do is visit the final resting place of one of my favorite Taiwanese singer Teresa Teng, to put flowers on her grave.next i have a long list of places i want to see mainly in the Taipei area like the Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall, Taipei city's Martyr's Shrine, and off course Taipei 101.



Like others before me, i am hoping Taiwan, this Tiny beautiful Island, the birthplace of my father will also touch my heart.

No comments: